Saturday, July 30, 2011

The little things...

I posted about all of the old bottles I have been collecting for the centerpieces at the reception but I noticed something super cool the other day.  We have been using a couple of the bottles for tea and such and I happened to glance at one the other night at dinner and noticed this....
Stamped on the bottle is "since 1852"....Phi Mu was founded in 1852 and I thought this was the neatest and most ironic thing! It's definitely those little things in life that excite me the most. I absolutely love it and can't wait to keep and use this bottle after the wedding! It's perfect for storing sweet tea and looks super cute when serving :)
Makes me even more excited to be a wife!  I can't wait to have a home to take care of and a husband to tend to....it has always been something I have looked forward to!

3 comments:

  1. So cool! I just stumbled on your blog and I'm a Phi Mu too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat Lauren! I'm so glad you stumbled upon it! Love finding connections with others :)

    ReplyDelete