I typically don't blog about beauty products but I thought I would show y'all what I picked up tonight.
- Laura Mercier compact to keep in my purse - I love this mineral pressed powder for easy touch ups on the go
- Lancome liquid eyeliner in ice black- not too dark and just the right amount of shimmer
- Clinique lip color in Lovely Honey - my mom loves the color Black Honey so I saw they came out with new colors and picked up another shade to try out
- Laura Mercier lip glace in bare pink - the perfect pale pink to layer on top of a darker lip shade
- Murad Environmental Shield cleanser and rapid age spot and pigment lightening serum - I'm trying out these two in hopes that it will help to even out spots on different areas of my face
Like any girl I always love getting new products to use! Feel free to share any of your favorites for Spring!