Sunday, April 1, 2012

Bridal Shower

3.31.12
 
Saturday I had my very first bridal shower! Everything about the day was wonderful and beautiful!

There are too many pictures to post on here but I'd love to share a few highlights of the special day!
 
.pretty flowers.
 .sweet cookie table.
.yummy cookies.
.pretty table.
.the gift journal I decorated.
.mommy & me.
.sweetest woman I know...my Grandorothy.
 .mine & Michael's moms. we are beyond blessed to have them.
.gift time.
.love my pillow shams.
.love my soon-to-be initial.
.too cute not to share. 
.my beautiful bridesmaids. we missed Meghann & Brooke. 
.our moms and grandmothers.
.and finally the lovely hostesses that threw me such a beautiful and perfect shower. 

I'm so thankful for this wonderful celebration. 
It was such a lovely day and I'm so blessed to have so many sweet friends and family that care for us. 

We racked up on some wonderful gifts! 
I'll be back soon to share a few of my favorites and some of the fun goodies we are registered for!

Fun fact for the day....69 days until 06.09!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment