Friday, December 30, 2011

2011 Recap

2011 has been a good year...a big year...full of exciting changes.  

As I sit on the brink of a new year, I have a feeling that 2012 is going to be a great year...an even bigger year than 2011, and full of even more exciting changes!

Of course the biggest event of the past year was our engagement! On May 7, 2011 my Michael asked me to marry him! You bet I said YES!
  Since then, I started this blog and I have been busy busy planning every little detail of our big day.  

I started my last semester of undergraduate classes and got my first real part-time job.

I mastered the interview process and got hired for my first real 'big-girl' job!

I went alum from my sorority!

 And I graduated from the U of M with my degree in accounting!

I'd say 2011 has been good to me! 

2012 is sure to be good to me too!  I start my new 'big-girl' job next week...

And I get to marry my man on 6-9-12 and start our life together! 

A new job, a new name, and I think it's safe to say I will really be a grown-up after this year is over! Crazy!

I can't wait to ring in 2012! I hope everyone has a safe and happy New Year's!

Until then...I'll be back in the new year!



2 comments: