Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What I'm Loving

I thought to mark the middle of the week I'd try out a What I'm Loving Wednesday post!

I'm loving that 4 months from tomorrow I get to marry my love!! Bring on the countdown! :)
I'm loving my bridesmaid dresses! They turned out to be exactly what I envisioned and are the perfect color! 
I'm loving my monthly printables from Jones Design Company.  I am signed up for a monthly plan and for $7.99 I get all sorts of fun printables for the month including monthly and weekly calendars (shown in the pictures at my desk), chore charts, dinner charts, shopping lists, note cards, mailing labels, an art print and more!
I love this lady and her online design shop.  I have several of her art prints scattered throughout my house and always love catching up with her latest project.  If you've never seen her stuff you should really check it out.  I love my monthly printables...they add the perfect touch to my office space and help to make everyday tasks that much prettier. 
I'm loving the new car that Michael got the other night! He is one of the most impulsive buyers I have ever met! haha Although it's going to be REALLY weird not seeing him in Wally (what I named his truck), it is so nice to know that he loves the new car.  It will be perfect for this time in our lives when we have to travel to see each other and gas is not cheap.  
I'm loving my Emi Jay hair ties.  They are all I use to put my hair up with.  I find them to hold my hair well without damaging it and plus they look super cute!  Just another simple thing that can make a ponytail look more cute :)
I'm loving my first swimsuit purchase of the year! I thought this was both fun and unique! The bows on either side are what absolutely did it for me.  I love the bright colors and think it will look great on the beaches of Jamaica in June!
Finally, I'm loving this man.  I love the smirks he makes and I love the way he makes me smile.  I love that he knows just how to melt my heart with his words. 
Have I mentioned how excited I am to marry him in 121 (almost) days?!

I hope you all are having a great week! It's nice to sometimes sit back and think about what we love in our lives no matter how big or small :)

9 comments:

  1. 4 months will FLY by! So exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't believe it is almost here :) and who made the bridesmaid dresses?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bridesmaid dresses are the brand B2 Belsoie! They were the only brand I could find that offered the color I was searching for!

      Delete
  3. love that color! very seafoam-ish, the color of the towels we just registered for!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. is that a countdown that you have on your phone? I need that! yay for future weddings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Kristin! The app is called Big Day! It's a good one!

      Delete
  5. enjoy the next four months.. it is such a special time leading up to your big day :) just came across your blog today- hope you had a fantastic day w the hubby! xxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your blog, cute! Four months will fly by, soak up every moment! btw, love my emi jays, too! They're the best.

    ReplyDelete